Monday, August 15, 2011

Narrator 437-438 the fox powers will ruin everything!?

After reading Chapter 437 and 438 im really starting to loose my interest in this fight. Like I said in my last question, I was thinking that maybe Itachi's power would kick in and automatically stop Naruto's fox transformation. But since everyone( including Yamato) are now aware of the fox's unleashed power, I really don't think im going to come back to see this fight again any time soon. Like I said I was really hoping Naruto would fight Pein with his own power, not the fox's, because for me personally, the Fox's interference and Hinata's confession ruined the whole thing for me(Don't hate me for this but I was really actually hoping Hinata was dead). If whatever jutsu Pein uses doesn't Somehow return Naruto to normal or if it doesn't at LEAST, manage to seriously injure Naruto, I swear I'll be pissed and put this as another great arc that went from being unbelievibly great to being ruined. At first, a few years ago I loved the nine-tailed fox's power.(If this were a few years ago I would have gone nuts seeing the six tails and the bones)After Kishi made it so Naruto will no longer be using the fox's power anymore I thought it was the most retarded idea ever( no offense if you are by any chance reading this). But after Kishi made Naruto learn wind elemental Jutsu I began to like the idea of Naruto using his own strength. I began to love the idea when Naruto was going to learn sage-style jutsu. Afterwards I completely forgot about the fox's power and started admiring the thought of a sage-naruto. In a way, if you think about it, the return of the fox's power interfering in the fight completely deminshes the sage training Naruto underwent for practically 20 chapters. But if Naruto somehow returns to normal, without interference from anybody (preferably Yamato) or even has a whole chapter where he has flashbacks and remembers all the promises he made and remembers himself saying some thing like "thats my ninja way" like he did when Jiraya was having all those flashbacks about Naruto just before he died, and manages to defeat God Realm sage chakra or no sage chakra and not have any kind of encounter with Nagato Pein's real body whatsoever, I swear I'll take back everything I said about this fight becoming horrible. It'll ruin it for me if Naruto's fox power kills Pein before Naruto returns to normal. I mean sure Pein is the Akatsuki leader and Naruto is bound to have more trouble with him than Sasuke did with Itachi, but the battle just has to end better than we're being led on to believe, because if Naruto was going to use the fox's power anyways then he should have just not taken the sage training at all and made it so that so many people would die infront of him and cause him to transform into the fox and beat Pein that way. Anyone understand where im coming from?(Again im sorry about what I said about wanting Hinata dead and sorry this question is so damn long)

No comments:

Post a Comment