Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Social Security suddenly came up?!?

Hi my name is Bill. My Dad and me are immigrants from Mongolia. My Dad came here on 2003. My Dad never knew English and he didn't know what Social Security is. Today i got a mail from the Social Security Administration. It says my Dad's name, and his social security number. Also it showed my Dad's boss name . My dad payed tax for the first time in 2009. Why did we get this mail now? does this mean my Dad had Social Secuirty the whole time? also the mail is called " Request for Employee Information" it's saying that if my Dad's name is spelled correct or not and it's asking my dad's social security number on his card. He never got an card!! also how do i get a card for my Dad? and my dad got a new job. Does this mean my Dad won't get his Social Security benefits?

No comments:

Post a Comment