Saturday, August 13, 2011

Need to fix argument with wife?

Ive been married for a year now, and recently there has been some issues in my marriage. My spouse is chemically dependent on opiates. She has a condition where she needs them to manage pain, but lately she has been going overboard. Recently her manager mentioned something about her behavior and a co worker told me. In fear of her losing her GREAT 80k a year job, I explained to her my great displeasure, and told her to SLOW down. Her behavior is affecting my emotional concious as well. She is flirting a bit too much at work with other males, and one of them drove her home ,while I can obviously tell she was on alot of the pain meds and opiates. In even more fear, I told her mother and her sister. They were furious and came over the house today. My wife was so pissed at me. She said she can never forgive me, fir bringing this to her family and out of the marriage. Further more ,she says shes not going back to work anymore..what are some possibilities? I feel so bad for telling her mother about.this..

No comments:

Post a Comment